CEDESOL interns are:
- Self-starters who work well without supervision
- Able to communicate in at least basic Spanish
- Interested in and/or have experience in our field of work
- Committed to the aims of CEDESOL
- Computer literate
- Good team players
- Generally able to commit to an internship of at least two months (exceptions occur)
It also helps to have knowledge and experience in the following:
- Prior academic coursework in fields that relate to our goals
- Prior work, volunteer, or field experience, which demonstrates your ability to succeed with CEDESOL
- Basic understanding of what grassroots development entails and the difficulties associated
- Experience with cultural and economic diversity
To learn about the experiences of a few of our past volunteers, see our Volunteer Profiles.
Make sure you have thoroughly reviewed our website and the cost sheet included below:
To fill out the application, click here.